5D facial recognition software captures the subject's biometric data from any 2D camera and we apply set pose and fix the angle, pose, lighting etc. By comparing images taken from two nearly identical points of view, the software finds every tiny visual feature on a face (such as individual hair follicles), and triangulates from the camera positions to extract the precise distance of each feature from the imaging system.
Features of 5D
- Biometrically accurate (eye finder and nose finder standard).
- Push-button simple requiring minimal operator training.
- Fully automatic (even hole-filling, multi-view stitching and smoothing).
- Race and gender neutral.
- Facial hair and cosmetics neutral.
- Capable of extracting the outer envelope of the subject's hair.
- Fast to capture (<1 second) and fast to process (<1 minute).
- Non-laser, non-contact.
- Untethered and field portable (select models).
- 2D/3D facial recognition systems.
- 3D mug shot acquisition (works as a standard 2D system too).
- 3D "Identikit"-like face compositing systems Fraud resistant identification (passports, visas, national IDs, drivers licenses, corporate IDs, "smart-card" IDs).
- Reduction of document fraud.
- Point-of-entry and facilities access control.
- Passenger screening systems.
- Adhaar card integration.
- Applications on Loss Prevention.